Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chapter 19

A few weeks had passed and Karen was in her 10th week. The Pens had played Philly in the first round and ousted them in six games. Sidney seemed to have a stride in his game and Karen had to wonder if their impending first child gave him that spark. The teams next opponent was going to be the Capitals and the hockey world anticipated the match up between Sidney and Alexander Ovechkin. The series would start in Washington and Karen had asked Mario if she could go with them to watch.

Karen was at home finishing up some work for Ray and getting ready to email it to him. She was also in the process of making lunch and waiting for Sidney to come home from practice. They would be leaving for Washington the next day after having a morning skate and Karen wouldn't see him until she got there with Mario and every other family member that he invited to go. As if on cue, Sidney came through the door as she send her email off.

"Hey, how was practice?"

"It was good. What smells so good?"

"Lunch. I was in the mood for Fajaitas and made some."

"Ah" he leaned down and kissed her "good choice, I am starving." He helped her up and they went into the kitchen to have lunch.

"What are you going to do while I'm in Washington?" he said taking a bite of food.

"I'm going to be sightseeing around Washington DC."

"What are you talking about?"

"I asked Mario if there was room for me to go with him and some of the other family members and he said I could go with him. Do you mind that I coming?"

Sidney smiled "of course not. I would love having you there to cheer for me." Karen smiled back at him and they finished eating.

After they were done eating, Sidney got a call from his dad on his cell phone and went to answer it. Karen cleaned up the table, putting the dishes in the dishwasher. She was at the sink washing the pans by hand when she felt Sidney come up behind her, placing his hands on her hips. He pressed his growing erection into her and when his hands moved from her hips to her breasts, Karen let out the breath she was holding. Sidney unzipped his shorts and pulled them off his hips, along with his boxer briefs. Karen felt the back of her dress being lifted up and her panties being brought off her hips and down her legs. She had been wearing more sun dresses to keep the waistbands from tightening around her stomach. Besides, Sidney loved the easy access to her whenever he wanted her and it had been a lot over the last 3 weeks.

Sidney slipped his hand between her legs and made her spread them as he rubbed her mound then inserted a finger to make sure she was ready for him. He removed his finger and replaced it with his hard cock. Karen put her hands on the sink to keep her stomach from going into it as Sidney began to pound into her. He wrapped one arm around her waist as the other on went back to her breast. Karen couldn't hold in the moans each time Sidney hit her g-spot with force. A few more and her orgasm came hard making her cry out. She heard a groan come from Sidney before he collapsed on her back. They stayed locked together for a couple more minutes until Karen felt Sidney pull out of her. He turned her around to face him and kissed her passionately.

"I think I get a better workout with you" he said breaking the kiss "besides, it is more fun."

"I'm sure I am more fun to workout with than the team."

Sidney let her go and got situated "I need to run over to meet my dad for a little bit, I'll see you in a couple hours ok?"

"Ok." Sidney kissed her again and left the kitchen. She heard him go upstairs and then come back down a minute later, leaving out the front door. Karen closed her eyes and sighed before picking up her panties and going upstairs. When she came back down, she called Natalie and asked if she had time to get together. She told her she was home and Karen asked if she could come over to talk. After telling her she could, Karen finished up the dishes and left.

"So what's going on? You sounded almost frantic on the phone" Natalie asked her friend as they sat on the couch.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like that. I am just so confused with how Sidney is acting."

"Karen, he's being how you wanted him."

"I know but this is different then how I wanted him to be. I wanted him to move attentive in bed, you know change from the usual 'him on top' position. Now its anytime he wants it, wherever we may might be. In the past 3 weeks, we've had sex in every room of the house and I'm not talking in the beds of the guest rooms. I mean before I came over here, I was doing the dishes and he came up behind me at the sink."

"What do you think is going on?"

"He's acting like how Jordan was when we were having our affair. He was like that when we saw each other, that 'need you now' look in his eyes and 'take me anywhere' feeling."

"You think maybe since then he wants to keep you away from ever going back to him, he's doing what Jordan would do if you were together?"

"Maybe. But it doesn't make sense now that I'm pregnant. When it was over between Jordan and I, I thought I made that clear to him and with being pregnant, I had hoped Sidney would realize that it was definitely over and my life was with him."

"I don't know girl. It just sounds like he's showing you that he could be that way too and he just needed something drastic to change to keep you with him."

"Yeah, but not once has he reverted back to his other way. I don't mind the romps during the day and all over the house, but I would love for him to make love to me the old way at least once."

"Thats something you need to talk to him about Karen. All I can tell you is he's being how you wanted him to be and you should enjoy it."

"Trust me I am enjoying it, I just want to know the reasoning behind it."

"You spend all your energy trying to figure out the man in your life and you won't have any left to raise that baby. If I dissected every move that Max made on me, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my job. They do what they want, when they want. We as women want the romance and most of the time we can convince them to it as well. But it's their nature to just want a fast fuck when the urge hits them. Trust me girl, go with the flow and enjoy it because once that baby is born, you'll be lucky to get anything from him."

"You know, you're right and I can't believe I am overreacting about all this."

"It's understandable. Besides once you hit your 4th month, you'll be attacking him." Karen sat there and smiled remembering what she read about the heightened sexual arousal during the 4th month of pregnancy. Nat knew about it from a couple of friends from work that couldn't stop bragging about it when they were pregnant. She fgured she could let Sidney have his fun now and then Karen would dictate later. She stayed and chatted with Natalie for another hour before heading home.

When Karen got home, she saw Sidney's car and was glad he was home. She was going to ask him about what was going on. Not that what Natalie told her didn't make sense, she just needed to hear it from him. She walked inside and saw Sidney pacing around.

"God baby, I have been worried sick. Where have you been?" he said going over and hugging her.

"I went to see Natalie. Sorry, I should have text you to let you know where I was going."

"I came home and when you weren't here I thought something happened with the baby. I was literally going nuts and was about to call the hospital until I heard you come in."

"Sid, I'm ok and the baby is ok. I just needed to go talk to a friend."

"Something wrong?" he asked letting her go and taking a step back.

"Sid, we need to talk about what's going on with you because I am getting confused with what signals you are sending me."

"What do you mean signals? What am I doing?"

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but what is going on with all the sex everywhere and at anytime? I'm not complaining that it's happening, I just want to know why all of the sudden it is."

"I thought this was what you wanted" he said softly.

"Sid it is what I wanted from you but I want our normal way too. It's like your competing with something that is nonexistent."

"Look, after we got back together I had a talk with Jordan and asked him why you kept going back to him. I wanted to know what he was doing and if I started acting that way you wouldn't need anyone else."

"Sid, its over with him and I am not going to seek out him or anyone else. The first couple times when I thought it was because of being cautious with the baby it was fine but now it's like that's the only way you want to have sex with me."

"That's not the only way I want to be with you Karen, but I did figure that this was safer and we weren't hurting the baby. I guess I didn't realize neglecting our normal way too was hurting us."

"Your not hurting us Sid. I'm sorry for overreacting about this and I do love when you surprise me but I don't want you to be like Jordan. I want you to be you and make love to me in your own way."

"I promise we will go back but maybe we could still keep it spiced up some times."

"Oh we can definitely keep it spiced up" she said smiling at him. Sidney brought her closer to him and kissed her. The kiss definitely could have led somewhere but Sidney curbed it for later when they went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. A classic case of becareful what you wish for...;)

    Great chapter as always! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather - definitely be careful what you wish for :)

    @Kiki - loved it, as always!

    ReplyDelete