Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chapter 30

Karen got up to the suite and Mario told her to go out front so she could see with Natalie. They stood there and when their respective husbands were announced, not only did they scream the loudest, but you couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces. As they stood on the line for the ceremony, Karen couldn't stop looking between Jordan and Sidney. She believed in her heart that she was over Jordan and wanted to follow it to only be with Sidney, but it still perplexed her why that dream happened. Karen was brought out of her thoughts when the players moved down the ice and waited for the banner to raise. Everyone was hollering but Karen had tears in her eyes as she couldn't have been more proud of Sidney then at this moment. The game finally got underway and when it was over, the Pens had won their home opener 3-2. Karen sat up in the suite and waited until the majority of the fans were gone so she could head down to the locker room.

"Hey, you ok Karen?" Nathalie asked her as she still saw her sitting while everyone was leaving the suite.

"Yeah just waiting for the crowd to thin down. Don't want to chance being pushed around" she said pointing to her stomach.

"How's everything going?" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Good, no pains have popped up these last few months so now it's just waiting to see if I make it to the end."

"I don't doubt you will" Nathalie looked around "seems to be safe if you want to head down, I'll go with you."

"Hold your hands out to protect the future Penguin prospect?"

"I don't think Sidney or Mario would want it any other way" she said making both of them laugh. Nathalie helped Karen up and they walked out of the suite and on their way to the locker room.

After Karen got down there, she peeked in the locker room and saw the crowd of media around Sidney. She just smiled to herself that it never gets old and went to sit in the lounge until he was done. A while later, Karen was sitting on the couch when she felt a pair of lips on her cheek. She smiled and turned around only to have that smile fade.

"Jordan, I told you to not do that."

"Sorry, couldn't resist" he said smiling at her.

"Why can't you leave me alone?"

Jordan walked around the couch and closer to her. Karen looked and saw she was pinned between the other couch with no where to go "because I love you."

"Stop telling me that" she said trying to make a move to get around him.

"Karen, just listen to me" he said putting his arm out to stop her "do you know what you do to me? I can't stop thinking of you baby."

"Just stop it Jordan. I don't love you the way you want me to. You're a friend and if you at least want to stay that you'll stop harassing me."

"I'm not trying to be harassing, that's the last thing I want" he said following her when she got passed him "Karen wait?" he lightly grabbed her arm to keep her from walking away.

"You're hurting me" she said trying to get out of his grasp.

Jordan let go "I'm sorry, don't be mad. Look, I want us to be friends but I can't get over my feelings for you" he said stepping closer to her.

Sidney had heard some talking and went out into the lounge. He saw Jordan standing as close as he could to Karen and the look they were giving each other seemed like something was about to happen. He stood nearby and listened.

"You have to get over your feeling for me. Everyday I am still fighting feelings of shame and regret for what I did to Sid. I love him so much that I was stupid for hurting him like I did. Everything is different now and I am not about to ruin or cheapen it again for you to get one more time with me to curb your feelings." Karen stepped back away from Jordan and turned to walk away before turning back "I told you it's over and nothing has changed my mind about that" she said walking out into the hallway and away from the situation. Sidney smiled and went to get showered and changed so he could take Karen home.

Jordan stood there "you just need someone to change it again" he whispered to himself before going to get his shower.

Karen found herself on the opposite side of the arena and kept walking. She was nearing the opposing team's locker room and stood back as the were coming out to leave and didn't want to make her way through the crowd of players.

"Hey beautiful. Why you shying away like that?"

"Henrik" she said hugging him "how are you?"

"I'm good but you" he said stepping back to look at her "how far long?"

"7 months."

"Sidney is one lucky man."

"That he is. How are you? I've missed you."

"I'm good, just glad the season is underway."

"How was training camp for the Olympics?"

"It was good, just hope we can make a run at your boys" he said nodding his head towards Sidney as he approached them. Karen turned her head and saw Sidney "congratualtions man" he told him, shaking his hand.

"Thanks, we appreciate it."

"Well I better go before they leave me here and make me walk back to New York" he said getting another hug from Karen "it was good seeing you and keep me posted when this little one arrives. I'll buy a little Rangers jersey for you." Henrik walked away laughing and Karen was laughing too.

"He wasn't serious was he?"

"Don't know, he could be."

"Well he'll have too many Penguins shirts, jerseys, and other clothes to wear that it would be years before that would come out of the closet."

"Are you seriously jealous about this?"

"No, just letting you know."

"Alright then" she said laughing at him "how'd you know I was here?"

"Didn't. When I couldn't find you someone said you had walked around to the other side and I figured you would keep making the full circle. How do you know Lunquist?"

"He dated one of my friends when he first got to New York. When they broke up, we stayed in touch every now and again. He's a sweet guy, sad that my friend made the huge mistake in letting that one go."

"Why's that?"

"He was good for her, maybe too good. You ready to head home?"

"Definitely. You hungry or anything?"

"Not really....wait" she put her hand over her stomach that just kicked her "I think the baby is though."

Sidney put his hand over where Karen's was and felt the kicking "wow, I haven't gotten to experience this yet."

"That's because the kickings have been minimal and nothing to alert you to."

"Well if my son is hungry then we shall feed him."

"Yes, your daughter will be forever grateful" she said kissing him before walking away and having Sidney run after her to catch up. They left the arena and Sidney signed a few autographs for the last ones waiting for him. When he was done, they headed to a quiet diner for a late night binge.

As they were waiting for their food, Karen could tell something was on Sidney's mind. "Something you want to share with me?"

"I heard what you told Jordan" he saw Karen look down "baby, I've forgiven you completely why would you still feel shameful for what happened?"

"Because everytime I see him I'm reminded of what happened and what I did to you. And his constant pursuit is not helping anything."

"If you meant what you said about being completely over him, then you need to just concentrate on now and not then" he said grabbing her hand to hold.

"I want that more than anything." They smiled at each other and soon got their food.


After they ate and headed home, Sidney got changed and Karen went to sit on the couch. As she was sitting there, a wave of sickness hit her and her sight was getting blurred. Karen sat there breathing a little hard until the feeling went away "please don't let anything be wrong" she whispered to herself "oh god, not now." By the time Sidney came back down, the feeling was completely gone and she hoped the pale coloring was gone from her face. "Hey" she said as he sat down beside her.

Sidney looked at her "what happened? You look like you've seen a ghost of something."

"What do you mean?"

"You look kind of pale. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I felt a wave of sickness a minute ago, but it passed and I'm fine." Karen saw the look in his eyes "Sid, it's passed and I don't feel sick now."

"Ok. As long as you feel fine now."

"I do Sid." Sidney smiled as he caressed her cheek, leaning closer to her as their lips met for a soft kiss that intensified the longer they went. Sidney broke the kiss and got up, lending a hand to help Karen up. He led her to the steps then left her to lock up before rejoining her at the steps. They walked upstairs together and when they got to their bedroom, their hands couldn't undress each other quick enough. As clothes were thrown around them, Sidney stepped back and looked at Karen, really looked at her. He brought his hand up and put it on the lower part of her stomach, lightly touching her and going up her body. When he reached her breast, Karen closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings he was stirring within her. Karen brought her hand up and covered his while it still massaged her breast. Sidney removed their hands and brought hers up to his lips, kissing the back of it before they stepped closer to each other, wrapping their arms around the other's bodies. Karen leaned in for a kiss before getting out of his arms and going over to get into bed. With her being 7 months pregnant, they coudn't make love the way they wanted and always ended up having wild sex. But Sidney had other plans. He crawled onto the bed and made Karen turn on her side as Sidney was behind her. He figured this was the closest they could be together and still make it passionate for them. Karen turned her head and looked back at Sidney who connected his lips with her.

When their lips parted, Sidney took his hand and put them between Karen's legs. On instinct, she lifted them apart and Sidney snuck his hand towards her mound, rubbing over the now swollen and aching lips. He slipped a couple fingers inside making Karen take a deep ragged breath. He lifted her leg higher and grabbed his cock, entering her from behind. Sidney put his leg inbetween hers, scooting closer to her body as he started moving inside of her. Karen brought her hand up and put it on Sidney's body, gripping her fingernails at the skin the more he thrusted into her. Sidney kept his hand on her hip but every so often would move it up to her breast and continue his assault from before.

"Mmm, harder Sid" she said as she could feel her orgasm get closer.

"All in good time baby" he smiled and slowed down instead. He heard a whimper come out of Karen and knew he was torturing her but had a feeling she loved it. Sidney kept the slow pace going for a while until he felt himself ready to explode. He sped up his pace and Karen's orgasm returned getting closer and closer, letting loose making her moan out for him. When Sidney's fingers dug deeper into Karen's hip and felt the tightness around his cock, he couldn't hold on and came hard inside her. They laid their breathless and holding on to each other. Karen turned her head and meeting Sidney lips again for a passionate kiss.

"So is this how we're going to celebrate after every win this year?"

"Maybe, you never know" he said before kissing her again.

Karen felt him pull out of her and remove his leg from between hers. He rolled her over and got as close as he could, cuddling up to her. They locked eyes and each saw the true love they held for each other. Sidney caressed her cheek before sealing their love with a slow, passion filled kiss. When their lips parted, Karen snuggled into the nook of Sidney's neck and fell asleep listening to his slowed breathing that soothed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment